Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm no longer obese! At least, not today!

I didn't update my weight over the weekend because TOM wasn't done with me yet - I wanted to wait for my drop. But after yesterday's fast, I've had a nice one. So maybe I should do my official weigh-ins on Monday now since Sunday is a fasting day. In any case, last Monday I was 79.8 kg (175.93 lb) and today I am 79.0 kg (174.17 lb). So that's a loss of .8 kg (1.76 lb). That makes my total loss 51.3 kg or 113.1 lb.

But what I'm really excited about is my BMI - if you look at my ticker up there you'll note that it's 29.9 today. Under 30. That means, my friends, that I am no longer obese! I am just overweight! HOORAY - I want to shout it from the rooftops.

I gotta rush off to work but I'll check in again soon. Just had to share the news! :)

8 comments:

  1. I for one am glad you stopped and shared this GREAT news. Well Done.

    Hope work went well .... I think in your very joyful mood it should have done.

    Keep On .....keeping on what you are doing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan. I am walking on cloud 9 today.

      Delete
  2. Hooray! You have just done so well ... you deserve to be so proud of yourself. The commitment you've shown over the last year has been inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's very kind of you. :)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic news - it's a great feeling, isn't it. Be proud of yourself, hold your head high and float on air. BTW that progress graph is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm still floating at the end of the day. :)

      Delete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!