Monday, February 16, 2015

I'm in the 70s! WOO HOO!!

Just barely and it probably won't stay - I am sure given that TOM is just around the corner I'll probably dip back into the 80s again before I settle into the 70s but I don't care. After being stuck in the 80s for months, I could not be more thrilled to see the 70s.

This morning I am 79.8 kilos, which is 175.93 pounds, and I gotta rush off to work shortly but I just had to check in and share as I'm floating on cloud 9! :)

Total loss to date is 50.5 kg / 111.33 pounds.

5 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT!!!!! I know I felt like that when I touched the 60s... sadly that didn't last for me but low 70s is fine for me too :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynda. 68 is my goal but then again if I get to 65 I will have lost 65 and that would be so cool.

      Delete
    2. Oh and I'm just shy of 5'4" so the charts would say I should be 58 kilos but I just want to get to the 60s and I'll be happy.

      Delete
  2. You're in the 70's WOO HOO ......... brilliant news.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, the 70s were my favorite decade too! So I'm happy to be here. Lol

      Delete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!