Monday, January 12, 2015

Definitely enjoying the treadmill

Just a quick update as I get ready for work this morning.  It's been raining again, so it's a good thing I got a treadmill for Christmas. And I have been using it, my friends. I used a few of the built in programs, and then decided to put the C25K app on my iPad and go through that. Last week I completed week 1 again, and each day I took things up just a notch. You basically repeat the same workout three days in a row for the first few weeks, but I had no incline the first day, then set it to 2 for the next two days. I also increased my speed on the running so I'm at 9.5 now while I run. I have done 9 for three minutes in one of the pre-programmed workouts, but it will be interesting to see if I can maintain that speed as I get to 5 minutes and longer.

No loss to report this week, but then I'm starting the monthly gain again. Oh Menopause, where are you! I never thought I'd want to see you but seriously, I'm ready now, I am over this rollercoaster ride.  I'll check in again soon.

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you are enjoying the treadmill ......

    Take Care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!