Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The reaction has been great!

Well I am happy to report everyone has been very kind and supportive of my new look. There were a few who said nothing, a few who asked if it was real, but mostly everyone just said it looks amazing.  Only one tried to run her hands through my hair but I stopped her in her tracks lest it come off. Now that would have been embarrassing!

I am still adjusting and trying to get used to it.  Some days I can attach the topper easily and comfortably,  and other days the clips seem to be pulling uncomfortably despite several attempts to readjust it. I guess I'll get better with time. I am looking forward to getting the styling head so I can try other looks.

Weight-wise despite expecting a gain this week I had a tiny drop, so I expect a bigger drop in a couple of days. Fingers crossed.

8 comments:

  1. I'm now wearing a big, big, BIG smile for you - I'm really happy that things went well.... and you DO look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy this is working out for you! It does look fantastic! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad everyone was supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could anyone not think you look great?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, it really means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased to hear reaction has been good - and so it should be.

    Have a good weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!