Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm in Onederland! Or am I?

Ok so obviously I've been fasting for a full day, and will be for most of today as well. So does this morning's weigh-in really count? I saw 90.4 kg (199.3 lb) this morning! Man that felt good. I was determined I would not share it until it was official (meaning I'm still there tomorrow or even Saturday) but hubby said I should. Regardless of the reason, I AM in Onederland right now! Will I be tomorrow? Only time will tell.

I think it's likely because I still can't eat until dinner time tonight, and it's not like I'm going to make up for lost time and pig out. He's going to have roast chicken waiting for me so I don't have to cook, and I have salad veggies to use up and sugar-free green jello for dessert. I don't know ... I think I have a good chance of seeing this weight again tomorrow, but I won't get my hopes up too much just in case. Still ... for right now ... Onederland feels pretty cool! Hey, I ought to get something for this experience, so why not enjoy it?

7 comments:

  1. I'd say it counts. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it counts, but don't get bummed if after you go back to normal eating after the procedure, you see a minor, temporary uptick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it, Gwen ... I won't because I'll know it's just temporary. For now I'll just enjoy saying 199. :)

      Delete
  3. Take it !!! You deserve that number, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it counts !

    Wishing you ......

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!