Sunday, April 6, 2014

Down 81.35 lb 7-1/2 months! And jogging ...

Yup, after holding steady last week due to TOM, I got a nice drop this week! There were fluctuations as expected during the week, had a drop early then went back up again, etc. but this morning I have fabulous numbers to report!

I weighed in at 93.4 kg (205.91 lb), which is a loss of 1.8 kg (3.97 lb) from last week. That brings my total loss to 36.9 kg (81.35 lb).

I didn't mention passing Milestone 6 in Happy Scale at the end of March! You may recall I entered 130 as my goal in Happy Scale, whereas it's 150 in my ticker. So being on Milestone 7 is awesome ... I'm 9% done with it, too! To complete it I need to get to 195.5 lbs, which it estimates will take 5-7 weeks.

I've been hoping to pass hubby these last few weeks ... he was 95-96kg for a while there, but each week I would think this is it, he would drop! He's not eating particularly healthy, but he has been walking more. So I thought once again this week was it. He came in at 93.2! So just 200g separates us. Surely next week will be the week! Lol

Speaking of next week ... time to increase jogging intervals again. This week was alternating 1:30 and 3:00 jogging (equal time walking afterwards). Three minutes was hard! By Friday it was a little easier. Only a little, mind you. But next week it's jog 3 min (walk 90 sec), then jog 5 min (walk 2.5 min). Am I ready for that?! Part of me wants to repeat this week, and part of me says you'll never know what you're capable of if you don't try! I don't want to sell myself short just cuz I think I can't do it. But 3 minutes is still hard! I don't know yet. I was very lucky with the rain again last week, with it stopping pretty much when I needed it to. Will I be so lucky next week? Who knows.

I do think part of what made it a little easier Friday was I put on some music to run to. That gave me something else to focus on, and the C25K app interrupts the music to give your cues. But twice now when using music and Sports Tracker (with or without C25K) the apps quit on me. That sucks because you have to take the time to set it up again and get back to where you were in running, and you lose your Sports Tracker stats entirely. I'm going to try with my work phone next time, as maybe it's just an issue with my phone.

Clocks went back an hour last night so I'm trying to adjust my schedule accordingly. It'll start getting darker after work soon, so I may have to consider running in the morning at some point. Anyway, that's it for today. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing well Anna. Good idea with the music when running.

    Take Care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!