Thursday, January 2, 2014

Carb-Loaded - A Culture Dying to Eat

The Diet, Health and the Wisdom of Crowds movie that Lynda turned me on to recently was really good and I think everyone should watch it - yes it's 44 minutes but this information will change your life. Hell, it will likely extend your life!

There are other documentaries coming out to help spread the word about how the experts got it wrong and their recommendations are killing us.  Cereal Killers is one, and I've just learned of another: Carb-Loaded - A Culture Dying to Eat.

Both movies used KickStarter to raise funds and have met their goal. In fact you can now rent or buy Cereal Killers online, and you can pre-order the Carb-Loaded DVD.  Here's a preview of Carb-Loaded:



I'm looking forward to watching the full movie, but even this sneak peek is enough to make me angry about the way we've been misled about what we should be eating - and how the food industry has purposely made their products addicting so we'd buy more of them. It's all about money, that's the bottom line, and we all need to wake up to that.

I've just subscribed to them on YouTube and followed them on Twitter.  (Speaking of Twitter, I'm on there as well, if anyone's interested, and I've added a 'follow me' link to the blog - or you can just look for @annadownunder and you'll find me.)

Oh, and here's the Cereal Killers official trailer, if you're interested:



4 comments:

  1. Here's to achieving optimum health in 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, ok...will watch by this weekend. LOL My Twitter is:

    https://twitter.com/Skynsurf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Carb Loaded to come out! I love all of these movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't found 44 minutes to pay attention to this. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!