Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 4 and I lost fat but gained water ...

So I actually stayed the same weight today as yesterday, but according to the scale I lost .3 kg (.6 lb) and gained an equal amount of water. Ah well. Hubby reminded me daily weighing will frustrate me due to daily fluctuations, and I realise that ... I plan to weigh weekly once this first week is over.

Walked half an hour again and my legs can definitely feel it ... they're a bit stiffer first thing in the morning and last thing at night, but overall I feel much better and can already see small improvements in my endurance with each passing day. Coming up the hill in the final stretch is just that little bit easier each day.

I had to share this video from the Miss Fat and Beautiful pageant held in Britain in the 1960s. My how times have changed. The title alone would offend people today, but they don't seem bothered by it at all. Enjoy, and I'll check in again tomorrow. If you can't see the video below, here's a link:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry anonymous commenters, but you'll have to prove you're not a robot because the spammers were driving me crazy! They never get through yet they were persistent!